****Tapper’s Sunday Morning Digest**** One of the most elegant, moving cover-songs/videos ever made is no longer publicly available. David Bowie licensed the song to Canadian Astronaut Chris Hadfield to create a music video while aboard the International Space Station. Hadfield recorded the audio down here on earth before he was Read more…
What makes this Web page legitimate? Should you trust what you read on this site? NO!!!! Don't trust any blog site. In general there are common themes in blogs that are yellow-flags(read but don't trust), red-flags(main page offers the best product/service EVER at a LOW LOW price, and ...blackhat blogs that will attempt to use scripting to take over your computer entirely. If it is a business website they will attempt to strip SSN, Bank routing numbers, credit card numbers, PINS and bleed you dry. There are poorly made attempts at this in the eastern world. There are people who can hack into your BANK (your bank is more more secure than any government agency)...they can still get in. Don't even bother...I have everything you need to know if you are seeking approval from Google Adsense, WHY I applied and a primer on responsible ad placement and usage from a professional journalists standpoint who is also brand new to "professional blogging" as opposed to my previous iterations of blogspot.com personal journals I that are still I keep only as archive material to be picked clean for your information and amusement at which time I will index them from the web myself. There is a metric that gives you a little insight into legitimacy. tested: ****Tapper7.com rates slightly above average with search engines...it's how most of you found the site. (thank you for going to page 3, 4 ,5 to find me unless you were looking for "Tapper" or "Tapper7" in which case it will be easier to bookmark it in some way, just take a sharpie and draw it on the drywall. It has been tested for quality of design and multi-platform functionality by the me obsessively and by several 3rd parties at the client, server and at the reader (user) level. I'm uclear on how to properly state that I'm approved by the Google Adsense program and what it means about me, the site and you. I will try though. I could locate only a handful of requirements offered upon application from the company - and all 3rd party info is shameful attempts to bypass and ruin a system that is certain to become even more exclusive than it was....I should have waited ...but im glad I did not, it could easily go on 100% lockdown at anytime now. If yours is legit---submit it now. Most blogs are not accepted into this program. They are dedicated to illegal downloads, pirating, compromising online security.....etc. The name and descriptors/categories and other tags do not match the content. Many sites function only as spam-bots. They index every site possible to back link to themselves, appear to have tons of traffic increase their search engine rank and try to scam advertisers or sell a worthless site whose real value is 0 or less than 0. This led to the recent "has verified owner actively posted content for over 6 months?"-TEST. Malicious sites from China and India are flagged for this, but the rule applies to all domains now.
- Here are some metrics Google used to audit this site:
- Is documentation avail. proving author-ownership of the site?
- Is there is easy to contact The Webmaster of Tapper7.com?
- Is his name, address, email, age verifiable?
- Does this site meet design standards?
- Is the content and design w3c compliant?
- Is the site growing? Does the site meet a minimum standard of audience size?
- What is the ratio of new vistor/returning visitor?
- how many pages do they visit?
- how long do they stay?
- Is it easy to navigate?
- Is content structured by category? does content match these categories?
- Is there a sub-index of tags for quick-access to other subjects in the posts?
- Is it structured in abstraction layers making it easy to index?
- Is a standard format used?
- does the code he used indicate an working knowledge of communications via the Web?
- Is the author's really written by the stated author?